Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Investigation Health and Safety

Paranormal Safety
 
I thought I have written a blog about safety during the investigation before, but I can't find it. So I guess I'll write one now.
With the recent death of a fellow paranormal investigator, I feel this is important to reiterate that we need to think about our personal safety when we investigate. Another paranormal blog put out some important information on what we all should do. I feel it is imperative that everyone reads this. http://www.parahunts.blogspot.com/2012/11/ghost-hunting-health-and-safety-issues.html
 
Some things to be aware of. Dust, Allergies, structural issues of the building, mold, mildew, cockroaches, bats, mice, and of course said pest's poo.
How many times have you had a sore throat or raspy breathing the morning after an investigation? I know I have. Please be careful out there folks. We can't do what we love doing, if we are being investigated ourselves.
 
Here is another post about health and safety in the paranormal field. http://hollowhill.com/ghost-hunting-health-and-safety-issues

No comments:

Post a Comment